What is ISO 50001:2018?
ISO 50001 is a popular international standard which follows a high-level structure to implement the Energy Management System (EnMS) of an organization. The standard ISO 50001:2018 follows a process-based approach that enables the organization to carry out each and every process using the PDCA cycle. It empowers the organization’s risk assessment, decision making, the involvement of top management, resources, competency in an effective manner. ISO 50001:2018 certification is applicable to any organization that wants its EnMS to be effectual and meet its objectives and energy policy.
An EnMS enables an organization to take action to improve its energy performance and to demonstrate the conformity of its system.
Benefits ISO 50001:2018 certification
- Improves the energy performance of the organization
- Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emission
- Create awareness in the workplace in energy using and energy savings
- Help meet applicable and other regulatory requirements for continual improvement
- Enhances the organization reputation
- Also, develops customer confidence and stakeholder trust in your process and services
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the ISO 50001:2018 requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
ISO 50001:2018 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the ISO 50001:2018 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about ISO 50001:2018 certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.