What is ISO 14001:2015?
ISO 14001:2015 is an international standard that provides a systematic framework to create a safe working environment as well as to reduce the environmental impacts in the organizational activities. It specifies requirements to enable an organization to prevent, protect, mitigate, control, and enhance the environmental factors that come from risk assessment for an effective EMS performance.
The ISO 14001 certification in the organization requires the commitment from top management to all levels and functions for a successful environmental management system (EMS) to lead the organization in a strategic direction to achieve its goals and objectives.
Regardless of size, type, field of activity, ISO 14001:2015 certification is applicable to all organizations who want to improve their EMS performance and to meet their objectives, environmental policy, and obligatory compliances for continual improvement.
Benefits ISO 14001:2015 certification
- Helps meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Better workplace ensures employees safety
- Increases safety in all levels and functions of the organization
- Gain reputation from customers and other relevant parties
- Guarantees better environmental outcomes from the process
- Improves usages of natural resources and reduce wastages
- Also, enhances customer satisfaction
ISO 14001:2015 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the ISO 14001:2015 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about ISO 14001:2015 certification and kindly contact us – email@example.com