What is SA8000?
SA8000 is an international standard for any organization or any industry regardless of its size and types. SA stands for “social accountability”, leading the organization socially responsible to its workers, customers, and all other relevant interested parties. The standard requirements encourage organizations to develop, maintain, and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace and workers’ welfare improvement.
This voluntary standard specifies requirements to deal with social issues in the work such as:
- Child labor
- Forced and compulsory labor
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association
- Disciplinary practices
- Working hours
Benefits SA8000 certification
- Better workplace for employees and their satisfaction
- Improves relationship with management
- Help meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Global recognition to your business
- Improves workers involvement
- Also, increases in business benchmark with competitors
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the SA8000 requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
SA8000 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the SA8000 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about SA8000 certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.