What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is a popular international standard that follows a high-level structure to implement an organization’s quality management system (QMS) in a strategic way. The standard ISO 9001:2015 requirements comply with the process-based approach that enables the organization to carry out each and every process using the PDCA cycle. It empowers the organization’s risk assessment, decision making, the involvement of top management, resources, competency in an effective manner. ISO 9001:2015 certification is applicable to all organizations that want their QMS to be effectual and meet their objectives and quality policy in a strategic direction.
Benefits ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Ensures consistency in the quality of products and services
- Enhances customer and stakeholder confidence
- Help meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Improve confidence and trust with customers and other relevant interested parties
- Gains reputation to your organization
- Take your business to the international market
- Also, enhances the organization reputation
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements for successful certification.
Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
ISO 9001:2015 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the ISO 9001:2015 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.