What is CE Marking?
CE mark, a symbol which affixes with the product or in packages that it complies with relevant EU legislation. CE marking gives companies get easier access into the European market to sell their products that are safe, healthy, quality, and environmentally protected.
It is compulsory for the company’s product should affix with CE Marking, for exporting or importing into the European Economic Area(EEA) but not mandatory outside of EEA.
However, Not all products require the CE mark, only the products fall within the scope of a European Directive wants declaration conformity certificate. At First, the organization have to look for their product which EU Directives suitable to apply and prepare the technical file, verification, and validation of product performance and conformity, declaration of conformity and any other applicable standard for the product, etc.,
There are 20 more CE marking directives are available. If the organization’s product applies directives then it is a legal requirement to sell the products in EU.
Benefits CE Marking certification
- Products can easily move into the European Market without restrictions
- Global reach to your business
- Increase customer acquisition
- Increases profit and
- Improves customers confidence by promoting the brand image
- safe and reliable products
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the CE Marking requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer management system certifications on various ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, etc.
CE MARKING certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the CE Marking certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about CE Marking certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.