ISO 27001:2013 is developed for information security management peoples to implement, maintain and monitor the security systems and management process in their company. Also, ISO 27001:2013 helps the organizations to secure the information from any threats, risk, unauthorized access, data and security breaches by implementing their information management system.
ISO 27001 lead auditor course enables the delegates to perform the first, second and third-party audits as per ISO 19011 guidelines.
This training certainly promotes them to become professional lead auditors in the information security management system by practicing with the latest auditing techniques and methods. Also, the ISO 27001 lead auditor training helps the delegates to find the gaps and flaws in their organization’s information security management system.
Moreover, this ISO 27001 lead auditor training gives the confidence to manage and guide the organization, audit team as well as to implement the corrective actions.
Who are we?
IAS is the most trusted certification body in Netherlands, providing major ISO management standards certification and product Certification to many successful companies.
Training at IAS: We offer the best audit training practices and conducted programs for professionals and many organizations effectively in Netherlands. IAS offers ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training course accredited by CQI-IRCA. IAS also offers internal auditor and Lead Auditor training in various ISO management standards for individuals and groups.
Also, IAS is successfully operating Netherland’s major cities namely Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, etc., and as well as in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, USA.
IAS also has training expertise and auditors with vast experience and knowledge to guide you into the ISO Management standards. Our tutors are real-time professionals who will help you understand the concepts with practical examples.
Prior knowledge in information security management principles and as well as ISO 27001 requirements
Who should attend?
- Information security managers
- ISO 27001:2013 Internal auditor
- ISMS consultants
- Management representatives
- Also, any professionals who wish to be part of ISMS
Course duration: 40 hours – 5 days of a training program
What does investment cover?
- ISO 27001:2013 training material
- Lunch and refreshments
- Also, on successful completion, you will be awarded an IRCA certified ISO 27001 lead auditor certificate
- Introduction to ISO 27001
- Overview of ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Information Security Management principles
- ISO 27001:2013 clauses as well as their definitions
- Roles and responsibilities of Lead Auditor
- Audit definitions and also its types
- Auditing guidelines based on ISO 19011
- Methods and techniques for audit plan and preparation
- Procedures for ISMS audit follow-ups and also for corrective actions
Our training also includes:
- Group discussion
- Mock tests
- Sample audit scenarios and
Benefits of ISO 27001 lead auditor training:
By completing the ISO 27001 lead auditor training, the delegates can:
- Understand the key principles and practices of ISMS auditing
- Auditing principles and auditor behaviors during audits
- Learn how to plan the audit and lead the audit team effectively
- Learn how to analyze and find gaps in the organization
- Gain the skills to raise NC and implement the corrective actions
- Also, the delegates can take audit reports and follow-up activities
Finally, IAS conducts examination which contains objectives, definitions, and audit scenarios to evaluate the knowledge of the delegates. The participants should take a minimum of 70% for the successful completion of the ISO 27001 lead auditor course. IAS also provides a participation certificate for all who participated in all 5 days of the ISO 27001 lead auditor training program and the examination.
To know more about the training program as well as ISO 27001 lead auditor course, kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.