What is cGMP?
cGMP stands for Current Good Manufacturing Practice, implemented by the FDA. cGMPs require the organization to assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities in food and drug manufacturing industries. cGMP regulation ensures effective QMS by detecting, preventing the failures, work procedure, testing in their management.
Moreover, the word “current” in CGMP tells about the organization methodologies, instruments, testing practices that use modern technologies to manufacture quality products that are safe and efficient.
Even though cGMP is a minimum requirement for the food and drug manufacturing industry, it follows a robust set of procedures and techniques which give many advantages to achieve your organization’s goals successfully.
Benefits cGMP certification
- Improves safety, quality of the products
- Best standardized practices and up-to-date technologies in business
- Improves customer confidence in using your products
- Improve business growth and revenues
- Improves business benchmark
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the CGMP requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer management system certifications on various ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, etc.
CGMP certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the CGMP certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about CGMP certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.