What is AS 9100?
AS9100, an international standard document specifically developed for the Aerospace Quality Management system. The standard AS9100 gives the requirements to be implemented for product safety and to improve the quality of products in Aerospace part manufacturing industries and their supply chain made by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG).
AS9100 specifies requirements to design, monitor, maintain, and improve the safety of products or services in the Aerospace industry.
It provides guidelines for the manufacturers to reduce the operational risks in the entire product life-cycle and its quality management system. Also, the AS9100 ensures the organizations to follow the industry best practices to implement the QMS performance and their effectiveness.
AS9100 certification encourages aerospace industries to maintain an agile, responsive quality support system to sustain these operations and consistently meet the customer need by controlling the entire Life-cycle process of aviation parts, defense and space parts, etc.
Benefits AS 9100 certification
- Enhances consistency and reliability in the process and services
- Improves the performance of QMS
- Ensures the safety and quality of aviation, space and defense products
- Satisfies customers and reduces complaints
- Increases profitability and supports the growth of the organization.
- It helps to achieve new business opportunities
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the AS9100 requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
AS 9100 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the AS9100 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about AS9100 certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.