What is ISO 22301?
An international standard for implementing and maintaining business continuity plans, system, and process to recover from the unexpected disruptions that cause failure in the consistency in providing products or services. This standard describes the changes that affect organizations by understanding the needs and necessity for establishing business continuity policies and objectives. ISO 22301 certification helps to improve the organization’s recovery time from disruptions by defining roles and responsibilities, risk assessment, pre-planning, performance measures, pre-financial services, etc.
Regardless of size, type and field of activity, ISO 22301 Certification is suitable for all organizations that wish to manage the business continuity risks systematically.
Benefits ISO 22301 certification
- Increases recovery speed and time from disruption
- Enable to predict current and future threats to your business
- Meets applicable statutory and regulatory compliance
- Improves confidence in dealing with obstacles thereby improves customer and other interested parties’ confidence
- Improves periodic reviews of policies, procedures, and policies
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the ISO 22301 requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
ISO 22301 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the ISO 22301 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about ISO 22301 certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.