What is IATF 16949:2016?
A technical specification for an automotive sector quality management system published by a group of automotive industries called International Automotive Task Force (IATF) to provide improved quality products to its customers worldwide.
IATF 16949 for automotive quality management follows a well-known international standard. IATF requires automotive supply chain or automotive manufacturers to analyze, plan, design, measure, prevent, and control their QMS by using the PDCA cycle approach.
The primary focus of the IATF 16949 standard is continual improvement, identifying risk and opportunities, improve the process and product performance, and meet applicable regulatory requirements.
Benefits IATF 16949:2016 certification
- Increases productivity, profitability, and quality of products
- Global recognition to your business
- Effective quality management system
- Better workplace improves communications between employees
- Good leadership practices
- Helps meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the IATF 16949:2016 requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
IATF 16949:2016 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the IATF 16949:2016 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about IATF 16949:2016 certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.