What is ISO 15189?
ISO 15189 is a well-known international standard for developing quality management of medical laboratories. ISO 15189 certification helps the medical laboratories in self-assessing their competency, process controlling, examinations, test results to meet the needs of all patients and the clinical personnel. Also, the standard enables the laboratories to meet technical competence requirements and as well as management requirements in an effective manner. The ISO 15189 certification is applicable to any medical or clinical laboratories that provide services to patients or any public medical services that verify and validate medical samples.
Benefits ISO 15189 certification
- Helps meet applicable legal and other regulatory requirements
- Encourages systemized quality practices in your laboratories
- Precise sample results which improve trust and confidence from customers
- Helps gain business opportunities
- Improves in productivity and quality
- Also, enhances the reputation
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the ISO 15189 requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
ISO 15189 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the ISO 15189 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about ISO 15189 certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.