What is BRC?
BRC certification is the global standard certification for food safety and quality and it helps the organizations to follow good manufacturing practices in their entire process. BRC certification helps the food chain and other related industries to manufacture safe food which is free from toxic and other hazardous substances.
In the latest issue number 8, BRC requirements to the organization comply with senior management and its QMS commitment, site conditions, food safety plan, product & process control, cleanliness, processing foods, etc.
The BRC Standard requires policies, procedures, records, risk assessments to be documented in detail for an effective food safety management system.
Benefits BRC certification
- Improves food safety and culture
- Reduce hazards and waste during food production
- Cost savings
- Structured workplace and standardized work
- Global recognition to the business
- Reduction in customer complaints
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the BRC requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer management system certifications on various ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, etc.
BRC certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the BRC certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about BRC certification and kindly contact us – email@example.com