What is ISO 22000:2018?
ISO 22000 is a popular international standard that follows a high-level structure for an organization to implement requirements in a strategic way to improve the overall performance of the food safety management system (FSMS). It specifies the requirements to plan, implement, operate, maintain, and update an FSMS. Also, ISO 22000 enables organizations to provide products and services that are safe for consumption.
ISO 22000:2018 certification is applicable to any organization in the food chain which wants its foods to be safer and toxic-free and probably meet their objectives and food safety policy in a strategic direction.
Benefits ISO 22000:2018 certification
- Enhances customer satisfaction
- Ensures the food products are safe
- Meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Best food safety practices in their FSMS, which increase cost savings and profit
- Helps gain new business opportunities
- Also, enhances the organization’s reputation
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the ISO 22000:2018 standard requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
ISO 22000:2018 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the ISO 22000:2018 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about ISO 22000:2018 certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.