What is Green?
The word “Green” refers to the products which are made environment friendly throughout its life cycle. Green product certification concerned about the organization’s health and its customer’s health and well-being by ensuring the products are free from toxic and hazardous substances for its use.
The Green certification encourages the organization to carry out Life cycle analysis for its products and implement measures based on the impact analysis for continual improvement.
Moreover, the Green Certification helps the organization to minimize waste generation and safer disposal of waste that cannot affect the environment and also encourages the recycling process.
Benefits GREEN certification
- Improves the environment by reducing toxic pollution and waste generation
- Encourages manufacturers to use natural resources in their products
- Minimize global warming and ozone depletion
- Customer acquisition for your green product will increases
- Increases profitability
- Claiming green certified, products will reach the international market
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the GREEN requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer management system certifications on various ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, etc.
GREEN certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the GREEN certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about GREEN certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.