What is ISO 20000:2018?
ISO 20000:2018, an international standard for IT Service Management System that can be integrated easily with other existing management systems in the organization. The standard deals with the IT-enabled service management process and give guidance to plan, design, transition, deliver and improve the quality of IT services by meeting obligatory compliance and other legal requirements. The ISO 20000:2018 certification specifies requirements that follow the PDCA cycle for an easy process-based approach. The certification gives the organization’s best practice to drive the quality service life cycle to its customer and stakeholders by establishing risk assessment, operation, and planning, service, design, transition, business relationship, service portfolio in their process for continual improvement.
Benefits ISO 20000:2018 certification
- Improves the quality of the services
- Effective implementation of the information service management system
- Acquire statutory and regulatory requirements
- Continual improvement and enhanced credibility
- Global recognition for acquiring new clients
- Reducing incidents, errors, and deviations
- Satisfying the present or future customer needs
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the ISO 20000:2018 requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
ISO 20000:2018 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the ISO 20000:2018 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about ISO 20000:2018 certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.