What is GOST-R?
GOST-R, a technical document that gives companies easier access into the Russian market to sell their products which complies that are safe, healthy, and quality.
Before importing or exporting the product to the Russian market, the organization should meet the essential health and safety requirements, technical file of their product, instruction, or manual of their product type, manufacturing procedures to obtain the declaration of conformity under the Russian technical regulations.
It is compulsory for the company’s product should have a certificate of compliance to get clearance in customs without any issues in the Russian Market.
Benefits GOST-R certification
- Products can easily move into the Russian market without restrictions
- Global reach to your business
- Increase customer acquisition.
- increases profit
- Promotes the brand image
- Minimize risk and increase the traceability of your product
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the GOST-R requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer management system certifications on various ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, etc.
GOST-R certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the GOST-R certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about GOST-R certification and kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.