What is HACCP?
Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP), systematic approach for food safety which prevents the food process from hazards such as biological, chemical, and physical. The hazards are analyzed and evaluated based on their potential impacts causing food safety in their risk assessment, CCP(critical control points) are defined in their process to control the food safety from hazards. The critical limits are monitored frequently. However if the deviations have occurred, corrective actions are implemented to avoid reaching customers or end consumers. At last, the verification and validation of corrective action is done by HACCP team of members in the organization.
This set of procedures implemented by the organization will lead them to quality products and gain business opportunities by winning their customer’s satisfaction.
Benefits HACCP certification
- International market access opportunity
- Employee satisfaction and their health and hygiene will increase
- Best practices for food safety
- Reduce wastage and improve profitability
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the HACCP requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
HACCP certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the HACCP certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about HACCP certification and kindly contact us – email@example.com.