Objectives of ISO 9001 standard
- ISO 9001 specifies requirements for the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS). This ISO QMS Certification standard enables organizations to provide products and services that consistently meet customer requirements.
- This international standard provides a systematic framework for the organization to certainly meet the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Regardless of size, type, and complexity, the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard are applicable to all organizations. For example: manufacturing industries, construction companies, hospitals, schools, educational instructions, etc.
Risk-based thinking and process approach in ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 is structured with a process approach that helps organizations to implement the processes and systems. This supports organizations to achieve their goals and objectives. This standard also adapts with Risk-based thinking and PDCA cycle that help manage the risks in the quality management system processes and ensure continual improvement.
Why is the ISO 9001 certification best?
The ISO 9001 certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Ensures the quality of products and services
- Improved consistency and reliability
- Continual improvement in processes and system
- Increases process efficiency as well as profitability
- Customer satisfaction
- Boosts stakeholder confidence
- Enhances competency as well as credibility
- Also, brings global recognition to your organization
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS):
- IAS, the most trusted ISO 9001 Certification body in Spain, famous for providing management system certification on the most-popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
- We offer ISO 9001 Certification Service in various European countries such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS also has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- We, the ISO 9001 Certification service provider also offer plenty of product certifications including CE Marking, Green, Kosher, GOST-R, RoHS, cGMP, and so on.
- IAS is also a top-searching ISO training body in Spain, provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards.
Why choose us?
Accreditation: IAS is a UQAS accredited ISO 9001 certification body. Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing the ISO management system certification.
Global recognition: As a worldwide recognized ISO 9001 certification body, IAS guides the organizations (our clients) to implement the requirements effectively to meet international standards.
High-quality services: We offer effective ISO 9001 certification services for all organizations, irrespective of their size, by cautiously analyzing the trend of the local market.
Professional experts: Our auditors are professional experts who will support the clients in every step of the certification process. We also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the implementation of the required ISO standard.
Affordability: IAS offers immersive services at affordable prices. We make our clients qualify to achieve the ISO 9001 Certification.
Meet professional experts to achieve the desired ISO certification. To know more about the ISO 9001 Certification and our auditing procedure as well as the certification process, kindly contact us!