Importance of Green
The products which are safe, eco-friendly, and made by using the Green measures are referred as Green products. They are the essential elements to create a pollution-free, Green environment.
Green Certification demonstrates an organization’s involvement in developing Green projects and a Green environment. It establishes a future-focused organization. It helps to utilize natural resources effectively. Also, Green certification inspires the product manufacturers to follow Green measures in all phases of a product life cycle.
- Product design
- Raw materials
- Manufacturing process
- Product performance during use
- Also, in recycling/disposal
Why is the Green Certification best?
- Improves customer confidence
- Help achieve more environmentally conscious customers
- Facilitates Green building projects
- Reduces wastes and operational cost
- Establishes safe and eco-friendly products
- Increases credibility
- Also, promotes the reputation
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS):
- IAS, the most trusted Green Certification body in Spain, famous for providing product certification and management system certification on the most-popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
- We offer Green Certification Service in various European countries such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS also has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- IAS is also a top-searching ISO training body in Spain, provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards.
Why choose us?
Accreditation: IAS is a UQAS accredited certification body. Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing the product certification.
Global recognition: As a worldwide recognized Green certification body, IAS guides the organizations/manufacturers (our clients) to implement the requirements effectively to meet international standards.
High-quality services: We offer effective Green Certification services for all organizations, irrespective of their size, by cautiously analyzing the trend of the local market.
Professional experts: Our auditors are professional experts and also IRCA certified real-time lead auditors who will support the clients in every step of the certification process. We also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the implementation of the required certification standard.
Affordability: IAS offers immersive services at affordable prices. We make our clients qualify to achieve the Green Certification.
Meet professional experts to achieve the desired certification. To know more about the Green Certification and our auditing procedure as well as the certification process, kindly contact us!