Objectives of ISO 22301 standard
ISO 22301 is an international standard for Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). This standard specifies requirements to establish, monitor, maintain, and as well as to continually improve the business continuity system.
It enables the organization to control and reduce the occurrence of unexpected disruptions. Also, it helps manage the business threatening incidents such as data leakages, missed guidelines, etc. The ISO 22301 is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, type, and field of activity.
Why is the ISO 22301 certification best?
The ISO 22301 certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Promotes the BCMS performance
- Reduces the business continuity risks and unexpected disruptions
- Ensures consistency and reliability
- Helps meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Develops stakeholder confidence in your business processes and services
- Helps achieve new business
- Increases the credibility as well as profitability
- Also, enhances the organization’s reputation
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS):
- IAS, the most trusted ISO 22301 Certification body in Spain, famous for providing management system certification on the most-popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
- We offer ISO 22301 Certification Service in various European countries such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS also has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- We, the ISO 22301 Certification service provider also offer plenty of product certifications including CE Marking, Green, Kosher, GOST-R, RoHS, cGMP, and so on.
- IAS is also a top-searching ISO training body in Spain, provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards.
Why choose us?
Accreditation: IAS is a UQAS accredited ISO 22301 certification body. Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing the ISO management system certification.
Global recognition: As a worldwide recognized ISO 22301 certification body, IAS guides the organizations (our clients) to implement the requirements effectively to meet international standards.
High-quality services: We offer ISO 22301 certification services for the organizations, irrespective of their size, to effectively satisfy the applicable requirements, by cautiously analyzing the trend of the local market.
Professional experts: Our auditors are professional experts who will support the clients in every step of the certification process. We also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the implementation of the required ISO standard.
Affordability: IAS offers immersive services at affordable prices. We make our clients qualify to achieve the ISO 22301 Certification.
Meet professional experts to achieve the desired ISO certification. To know more about the ISO 22301 Certification and our auditing procedure as well as the certification process, kindly contact us!