Objectives of HACCP Certification
HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) is a food safety system standard, specifies requirements to ensure food safety. It develops the quality of food products by eliminating biological, chemical, and physical hazards.
This innovative technique provides control measures, critical control points, and critical limits to reduce food safety hazards and risks.
The HACCP certification is suitable for all food industries in the supply chain, regardless of the size.
Why is the HACCP certification best?
The HACCP certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Ensures food safety
- Improves food quality
- Eliminates food safety hazards and risks
- Reduces the foodborne disease
- Enhances customer satisfaction by reducing complaints
- Also, enhances the organization’s reputation
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS):
- IAS, the most trusted HACCP Certification body in Spain, famous for providing management system certification on the most-popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
- We offer HACCP Certification Service in various European countries such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS also has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- We, the HACCP Certification service provider also offer plenty of product certifications including CE Marking, Green, Kosher, GOST-R, RoHS, cGMP, and so on.
- IAS is also a top-searching ISO training body in Spain, provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various IATF management system standards.
Why choose us?
Accreditation: IAS is a UQAS accredited HACCP certification body. Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing the ISO management system certification.
Global recognition: As a worldwide recognized HACCP certification body, IAS guides the organizations (our clients) to implement the requirements effectively to meet international standards.
High-quality services: We offer HACCP certification services for the organizations, irrespective of their size, to effectively satisfy the applicable requirements, by cautiously analyzing the trend of the local market.
Professional experts: Our auditors are professional experts who will support the clients in every step of the certification process. We also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the implementation of the required ISO standard.
Affordability: IAS offers immersive services at affordable prices. We make our clients qualify to achieve the HACCP Certification.
Meet professional experts to achieve the desired ISO certification. To know more about the HACCP Certification and our auditing procedure as well as the certification process, kindly contact us!