Objectives of SA8000 Certification standard
SA8000 is an international standard for a social accountability management system. This voluntary standard is developed based on ISO standards. It also includes guidelines of national labor laws, the UN Declaration of Human Rights, and international human rights norms. It addresses workplace issues such as:
- Child labor
- Forced and compulsory labor
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association
- Disciplinary practices
- Working hours
- Management team
The SA8000 specifies requirements to apply, develop, maintain, and as well as to continually improve the socially acceptable practices in the workplace. Also, it helps satisfy the applicable legal requirements.
Regardless of size, type, and field of activity, the SA8000 standard is applicable to all organizations.
Why is the SA8000 certification best?
The SA8000 certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Enhances the social accountable practices in the workplace
- Ensures employee safety
- Enhances employee job satisfaction
- Develops customer confidence
- Creates new business opportunities
- Also, promotes the organization’s reputation
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS):
- IAS, the most trusted SA8000 Certification body in Spain, famous for providing management system certification on the most-popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
- We offer SA8000 Certification Service in various European countries such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS also has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- We, the SA8000 Certification service provider also offer plenty of product certifications including CE Marking, Green, Kosher, GOST-R, RoHS, cGMP, and so on.
- IAS is also a top-searching ISO training body in Spain, provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various IATF management system standards.
Why choose us?
Accreditation: IAS is a UQAS accredited SA8000 certification body. Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing the ISO management system certification.
Global recognition: As a worldwide recognized SA8000 certification body, IAS guides the organizations (our clients) to implement the requirements effectively to meet international standards.
High-quality services: We offer SA8000 certification services for the organizations, irrespective of their size, to effectively satisfy the applicable requirements, by cautiously analyzing the trend of the local market.
Professional experts: Our auditors are professional experts who will support the clients in every step of the certification process. We also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the implementation of the required ISO standard.
Affordability: IAS offers immersive services at affordable prices. We make our clients qualify to achieve the SA8000 Certification.
Meet professional experts to achieve the desired ISO certification. To know more about the SA8000 Certification and our auditing procedure as well as the certification process, kindly contact us!