IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is the most-recognized ISO training body in Spain, famous for conducting lead auditor training, internal auditor training as well as awareness and foundation training courses on numerous ISO management system standards including ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
Now, IAS also offers ISO 9001 lead auditor training online associated with its sister concern EAS (Empowering Assurance System).
Other than Spain, IAS also provides ISO 9001 lead auditor training in various European countries including such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- The main objective of ISO 9001 lead auditor training is to boost the existing knowledge and skills of the delegates to plan, conduct, and as well as to manage a full audit of a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015.
- This training course enables the delegates to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and as well as its clauses
- Also, the ISO 9001 lead auditor training course trains the candidates to prepare audit reports with corrective actions and follow-up procedures.
The duration of the ISO 9001 lead auditor course is 5 days (40 hours).
Importance of ISO 9001 lead auditor training
- Promotes delegates to perform both internal as well as external audits in compliance with ISO 19011
- Enables delegates to learn the latest auditing techniques and methods
- Allows delegates to take awareness and foundation training program on ISO 9001 for co-employees
- Trains them to lead the top management in the implementation of the organization’s process and system
- Moreover, this training ensures the delegates to meet the requirements of a CQI-IRCA certified lead auditor.
Professional experts for practical knowledge
Our tutors/lecturers are real-time auditors who have the best experience in auditing and training. They will certainly train the delegates to understand every requirement of the standard thoroughly with a better understanding. Further, our auditors also provide practical examples to transform the candidates into a competent ISO 9001 lead auditor.
What does the ISO 9001 lead auditor course cover?
- ISO 9001:2015 introduction
- ISO 9001 requirements and its clauses
- Overview of the quality management system
- QMS principles as well as its benefits
- Annex XL framework (high-level structure)
- Audit definition and its types
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Explanation about audit planning, preparation of checklist and follow-up activities
- Also, the roles and responsibilities of an ISO 9001 lead auditor
Our ISO 9001 lead auditor training program also includes:
- Group discussion
- Mock tests
- Sample audit scenarios and
- Also, exercises and frequent assessments
What does investment cover?
- Course material
- Lunch and refreshments
- Especially, on the successful completion, IRCA accredited ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate
To participate in this ISO 9001 lead auditor training, the delegates should have the basic knowledge of:
- ISO 9001 requirements
- QMS concepts as well as its importance
Who should take the ISO 9001 lead auditor course?
The ISO 9001 lead auditor training is important for anyone who wishes to be part of a quality management system. But this training is important for:
- Quality managers
- QMS consultants
- Management representatives
- Also, for ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor
IAS conducts IRCA accredited ISO 9001 lead auditor training to promote auditing knowledge and skills of the delegates to confidently conduct a proficient third-party audit at any organization. Also, the delegates can apply and get their name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry.
The final written examination will be conducted by IAS at the end of the training program. The exam duration is 2 hours.
IAS issues IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate to the delegates who pass the written examination. We also provide a participation certificate for all who attended the training program and took the examination. The delegates who completed the course online will receive a soft copy of the course completion certificate. This will be sent to their registered mail address.
Want to know more about our ISO 9001 lead auditor training program? Kindly contact us!