Importance of RoHS
RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directives are important measures in the manufacturing process of electrical and electronic products. They limit the use of hazardous substances such as:
- Hexavalent chromium
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)
RoHS certification enhances the products’ credibility by implementing quality. It ensures the products are safe to handle. Also, the RoHS directive guides the manufacturers to reuse/recycle electrical and electronic wastes.
Why is the RoHS Certification best?
- Promotes your product quality
- Ensures the products are safe to use
- Restricts the use of hazardous substances
- Improves credibility
- Enhances customer confidence
- Promotes your brand image
- Increases traceability as well as market value
- Also, enhances the reputation
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS):
- IAS, the most trusted RoHS Certification body in Spain, famous for providing product certification and management system certification on the most-popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
- We offer RoHS Certification Service in various European countries such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS also has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- IAS is also a top-searching ISO training body in Spain, provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards.
Why choose us?
Accreditation: IAS is a UQAS accredited certification body. Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing the product certification.
Global recognition: As a worldwide recognized RoHS certification body, IAS guides the organizations/manufacturers (our clients) to implement the requirements effectively to meet international standards.
High-quality services: We offer effective RoHS Certification services for all organizations, irrespective of their size, by cautiously analyzing the trend of the local market.
Professional experts: Our auditors are professional experts and also IRCA certified real-time lead auditors who will support the clients in every step of the certification process. We also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the implementation of the required certification standard.
Affordability: IAS offers immersive services at affordable prices. We make our clients qualify to achieve the RoHS Certification.
Meet professional experts to achieve the desired certification. To know more about the RoHS Certification and our auditing procedure as well as the certification process, kindly contact us!