Objectives of ISO 22000 standard
ISO 22000 is an international standard for Food Safety Management System (FSMS). This standard specifies requirements to ensure food safety and provide high quality, safe food that meets customer requirements.
It certainly enables the food industries to comply with applicable food safety requirements.
Regardless of size, the ISO 22000 requirements are intended to be applicable to all organizations in the food supply chain, from farm to fork.
Risk-based thinking and process approach in ISO 22000:2018
ISO 22000:2018 is structured with a process approach that helps organizations to implement the processes and systems. This supports organizations to achieve their goals and objectives effectively. This standard also adapts with Risk-based thinking and PDCA cycle. This helps manage the risks in the food safety system processes and ensure continual improvement.
Why is the ISO 22000 certification best?
The ISO 22000 certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Promotes the FSMS performance
- Ensures food safety and food quality
- Eliminates food safety hazards and risks
- Develops customer satisfaction
- Also, enhances the organization’s credibility
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS):
- IAS, the most trusted ISO 22000 Certification body in Spain. We are famous for providing management system certification on the most-popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
- We offer ISO 22000 Certification Service in various European countries such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS also has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- We, the ISO 22000 Certification service provider also offer plenty of product certifications including CE Marking, Green, Kosher, GOST-R, RoHS, cGMP, and so on.
- IAS is also a top-searching ISO training body in Spain, provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards.
Why choose us?
Accreditation: IAS is a UQAS accredited ISO 22000 certification body. Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing the ISO management system certification.
Global recognition: As a worldwide recognized ISO 22000 certification body, IAS guides the organizations (our clients) to implement the requirements effectively to meet international standards.
High-quality services: We offer ISO 22000 certification services for the organizations, irrespective of their size, to effectively satisfy the applicable requirements, by cautiously analyzing the trend of the local market.
Professional experts: Our auditors are professional experts who will support the clients in every step of the certification process. We also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the implementation of the required ISO standard.
Affordability: IAS offers immersive services at affordable prices. We make our clients qualify to achieve the ISO 22000 Certification.
Meet professional experts to achieve the desired ISO certification. To know more about the ISO 22000 Certification and our auditing procedure as well as the certification process, kindly contact us!