Objectives of ISO 14001 standard
- ISO 14001 is an international standard for Environmental Management System (EMS). This globally accepted standard specifies requirements to develop the environmental performance of the organization.
- This standard provides a systematic framework to control as well as to reduce the environmental impacts on organizational activities. It promotes the environmental management system performance by ensuring employees’ safety.
- Regardless of size, type, and complexity, the ISO 14001 requirements are intended to be applicable to all organizations.
Risk-based thinking and process approach in ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001:2015 is structured with a process approach that helps organizations to implement the processes and systems. This supports organizations to achieve their goals and objectives effectively. This standard also adapts with Risk-based thinking and PDCA cycle that help manage the risks in the food safety system processes and ensure continual improvement.
Why is the ISO 14001 certification best?
The ISO 14001 certification offers the following benefits to the organization.
- Promotes the EMS performance
- Reduces environmental risks
- Enhances customer satisfaction
- Ensures employees’ safety
- Develops stakeholder confidence
- Also, enhances the competency
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS):
- IAS, the most trusted ISO 14001 Certification body in Spain, famous for providing management system certification on the most-popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
- We offer ISO 14001 Certification Service in various European countries such as Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, etc. IAS also has its branches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and has numerous representatives across all around the world including Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
- We, the ISO 14001 Certification service provider also offer plenty of product certifications including CE Marking, Green, Kosher, GOST-R, RoHS, cGMP, and so on.
- IAS is also a top-searching ISO training body in Spain, provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards.
Why choose us?
Accreditation: IAS is a UQAS accredited ISO 14001 certification body. Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing the ISO management system certification.
Global recognition: As a worldwide recognized ISO 14001 certification body, IAS guides the organizations (our clients) to implement the requirements effectively to meet international standards.
High-quality services: We offer ISO 14001 certification services for the organizations, irrespective of their size, to effectively satisfy the applicable requirements, by cautiously analyzing the trend of the local market.
Professional experts: Our auditors are professional experts who will support the clients in every step of the certification process. We also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the implementation of the required ISO standard.
Affordability: IAS offers immersive services at affordable prices. We make our clients qualify to achieve the ISO 14001 Certification.
Meet professional experts to achieve the desired ISO certification. To know more about the ISO 14001 Certification and our auditing procedure as well as the certification process, kindly contact us!