What is ISO 20000 Standard?
ISO 20000:2018, a globally recognized standard for IT service management system. The standard demonstrates the IT-enabled service management process and gives guidance to plan, design, transition, deliver, and improve the quality of IT services.
The ITSMS have broader application beyond IT services, and also applied in areas such as facilities management and business process outsourcing. The standard gives the organization’s best practice to drive the quality service life cycle to its customer and stakeholders.
Why is ISO 20000:2018 Certification important?
Information Technology Management System Certification standard specifies requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve a service management system (SMS). Also, ISO 20000:2018 helps the organizations to build a strong relationship with the consumers, clients, and shareholders. However, ITSMS gives a consistent approach to the service life-cycle by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain.
What are the benefits of ISO 20000:2018 Certification?
- Improves service quality
- Effective implementation of information technology service management system
- Acquire statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensures continual improvement
- enhances credibility
- Global recognition for acquiring new clients
- Reducing incidents, error, and deviations
- Satisfying the present or future customer needs
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 20000:2018 Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer ISO 20000:2018 Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve ISO 20000:2018 Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email email@example.com.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of ISO 20000:2018
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the ISO 20000:2018 certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.