What is ISO 22301 standard and why is it important?
ISO 22301, a well-known international standard for business continuity management to analyze plan, recover, and implement the business process from unexpected events. ISO 22301:2012 claims to protect the management from an unexpected disruption arises from their risk assessment or any other disaster to the business having difficulties or failure in supplying products or services.
This ISO 22301:2012 certification aims to safeguard an organization from potential threats and disruptions. The organization complies with ISO 22301 tends to enhance its customers’ confidence about the consistency in delivering the services or products without any interruption.
Business Continuity Plan in the organization helps them in every aspect of the business process like human resources, asset management, supplies, and maintenance, which is identified and direct them to make a decision and build a recovery plan prior to the disruptions.
What are the benefits of obtaining the ISO 22301:2012 Certification?
- Identify the risks and reduce the impacts easily.
- Reduction in revenue loss & improves the recovery time
- Improves customer faith and reliability
- Global recognition to the business
- Effective in managing the resources
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 22301:2012 Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer ISO 22301:2012 Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, 20000, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve ISO 22301:2012 Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email email@example.com.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of ISO 22301:2012
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the ISO 22301:2012 certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.