What is ISO 27001 Standard and why is it important?
ISO 27001 is an Information Security Management System (ISMS) standard. It is one of the globally recognized ISO 27000 family of standards. The ISMS implemented by addressing the risk and opportunities that affect data security and information in the organization systematically.
ISO 27001 standard defines the information management system requirements which help enhances the confidence of the business partners.
ISO 27001:2013 implemented in the organization by defining the security policy, risk assessment, statement of applicability, and setting objectives. Also, it provides a framework for the organization by improving asset management, information security, human resource, access control, etc.,
Importance of ISO 27001:2013
The ISO 27001:2013 requirements implemented using the PDCA cycle. This help improve an organization’s information security management system effectively.
However, it is applicable to all the organizations dealing with information and data from clients, software development, data centers, cloud services, etc. It provides a strategic way to secure the information and data from the process carried by the company.
What are the benefits of ISO 27001:2013 Certification?
- protects the confidential data and information
- enhances the confidence of the business partners
- Effective implementation of an information security management system
- Fulfills statutory and regulatory requirements
- Reduces threats, risk, or security breaches to the organization
- Global recognition for acquiring new clients
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 27001:2013 Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer ISO 27001:2013 Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 50001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve ISO 27001:2013 Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of ISO 27001:2013
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the ISO 27001:2013 certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.