What is ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001 Certification establishes an organization’s responsibility in providing a safe, healthy working environment for employees and visitors. This certification proves the effective improvements in the organization’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) performance. It ensures employees’ safety by creating a safe workplace that reduces the accidents and injuries of the employees. Also, the ISO 45001 Certification helps reduce the cost of unnecessary expenses.
Overview to ISO 45001
ISO 45001 for OH&S Management System specifies requirements to prevent/reduce the accidents or injuries in the working environment. This international standard provides control measures to establish, monitor, maintain, and as well as to continually improve the OH&S performance of the organization. Also, the ISO 45001 standard helps meet the applicable requirements and other safety requirements.
ISO 45001:2018 and Risk-based thinking
The latest standard, ISO 45001:2018 is structured with Risk-based thinking that helps organizations to evaluate and manage the risks in the processes and system. Also, this standard adapts with PDCA (Plan-DO-Check-Act) approach to improve the organizations’ OH&S management systematically.
Why is the ISO 45001 Certification important?
- Enhances the OH&S performance
- Reduces workplace accidents and injuries
- Ensures employees’ safety and job satisfaction
- Improves customer confidence
- Builds better relationship with stakeholders
- Enhances process efficiency as well as profitability
- Also, promotes the organization’s reputation
Is ISO 45001 suitable for all organizations?
Yes. Whether it’s a small or large organization, the requirements of ISO 45001 are intended to be applicable for all organizations, regardless of type and field of activity.
IAS – The most trusted ISO 45001 certification body in Italy
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is one of the universally recognized ISO 45001 Certification bodies in Italy. We offer management system certifications not only against ISO 45001 but also on various popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 27001, 14001, 22000, 50001, so on.
We offer ISO 45001 Certification Service in Italy and also in numerous countries across all around the world including European countries such as France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and so on.
IAS is famous for providing product certification such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, Halal, GOST-R, RoHS, etc.
We also offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO standards.
Top 10 reasons to choose IAS
- As a UQAS accredited body, IAS provides globally accepted ISO 45001 Certification for all organizations, regardless of the type, size, or the product or services they provide, that have successfully implemented all the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 standard.
- Our auditors professionally experienced IRCA Certified lead auditors who support the organization to implement every requirement of the desired ISO standard effectively.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing the ISO 45001 Certification for the organization which is taking risks to implement its quality management system.
- IAS offers consistent as well as comfortable services with professional experts.
- Affordable: IAS offers ISO 45001 Certification Service at affordable prices to make clients satisfied.
- Simple yet effective processes: We make our clients happy by providing effective services by analyzing the latest trend of the local market.
- Our auditors also act as a consultant to guide the organization in each step of the certification process for the effective implementation of the desired ISO standard.
- Especially, IAS provides ISO 45001 Certification with a validity of 3 years.
- We also conduct a surveillance audit every year to help organizations to keep their management system complies with the latest technology.
- Finally, IAS also performs a Re-certification audit after the validity of Initial certification.
Want to know more about IAS and our ISO 45001 Certification service? Feel free to contact us!