What is ISO 50001 Certification?
ISO 50001 Certification shows an organization’s responsibility in taking risks to reduce energy consumption. It enables the employees to use the energy effectively that consequently improve the process efficiency. This globally recognized certification increases competency and helps you achieve more government tenders. Also, the ISO 50001 Certification enhances customer confidence and creates new business opportunities by promoting the reputation of your organization.
Overview to ISO 50001
ISO 50001 for Energy Management System specifies requirements to monitor, control, and reduce the energy risks. This international standard enhances the energy management system performance of the organization. It provides effective measures to develop energy balance, Co2 emissions, and lower energy costs. Also, ISO 50001 helps the organization to reduce energy waste and to meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 50001:2018 and Risk-based thinking
The latest standard, ISO 50001:2018 is structured with Risk-based thinking that helps organizations to evaluate and manage the risks in the processes and system. Also, this standard adapts with PDCA (Plan-DO-Check-Act) approach to improve the organizations’ energy management systematically.
Why is the ISO 50001 Certification important?
- Improves energy efficiency
- Reduces energy consumption
- Develops customer satisfaction
- Increases productivity
- Reduces energy risks, waste, and cost
- Also, helps achieve new business
Is ISO 50001 suitable for all organizations?
Yes. Whether it’s a small or large organization, the requirements of ISO 50001 are intended to be applicable for all organizations, irrespective of its type and field of activity.
IAS – The most trusted ISO 50001 certification body in Italy
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is one of the universally recognized ISO 50001 Certification bodies in Italy. We offer management system certifications not only against ISO 50001 but also on various popular ISO standards such as ISO 14001, 27001, 22000, 45001, and so on.
We offer ISO 50001 Certification Service in Italy and also in numerous countries across all around the world including European countries such as France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and so on.
IAS is famous for providing product certification such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, Halal, GOST-R, RoHS, etc.
We also offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO standards.
Top 10 reasons to choose IAS
- As a UQAS accredited body, IAS provides globally accepted ISO 50001 Certification for all organizations, regardless of the type, size, or the product or services they provide, that have successfully implemented all the requirements of the ISO 50001:2018 standard.
- Our auditors professionally experienced IRCA Certified lead auditors who support the organization to implement every requirement of the desired ISO standard effectively.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing the ISO 50001 Certification for the organization which is taking risks to implement its quality management system.
- IAS offers consistent as well as comfortable services with professional experts.
- Affordable: IAS offers ISO 50001 Certification Service at affordable prices to make clients satisfied.
- Simple yet effective processes: We make our clients happy by providing effective services by analyzing the latest trend of the local market.
- Our auditors also act as a consultant to guide the organization in each step of the certification process for the effective implementation of the desired ISO standard.
- Especially, IAS provides ISO 50001 Certification with a validity of 3 years.
- We also conduct a surveillance audit every year to help organizations to keep their management system complies with the latest technology.
- Finally, IAS also performs a Re-certification audit after the validity of Initial certification.
Want to know more about IAS and our ISO 50001 Certification service? Feel free to contact us!