What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is a well-known international standard to all organizations who want their Quality Management System to be effective and improve by implementing the requirements as per ISO 9001:2015 in their management system.
The ISO Quality Management System Certification requirements are designed for a better process approach, product realization, performance measurement, risk analysis, decision making, and as well as for the continual improvement of the organization, irrespective of their sizes and services.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification often consider as a most wanted certification by customers and stakeholders which gives the organization’s services or products that are made with quality and efficiency.
Importance of ISO 9001:2015 Certification for business:
- Increase in the involvement of people and top management
- Effective Quality Management System.
- Increase in customer satisfaction through reduction in complaints
- Global recognition of your business
- Good leadership practices
- Meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for your business
Who Can Apply for ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 Certification is the most widely recognized ISO certification. Any company wanting to implement a quality management system should start with obtaining ISO 9001 certification. ISO 9001 certification applies to all companies, regardless of size, location, or type. The following are some industries that benefit from ISO 9001 certification:
- Mining industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Government Agencies
Why Choose IAS for ISO 9001 Certification?
Although the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) establishes and publishes the ISO 9001 standards, they do not perform ISO 9001 certification. Therefore, organizations turn to third-party certification bodies to obtain ISO 9001 certification such as IAS. Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 9001 Certification Body, operating in the United Kingdom, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). We provide ISO 9001 certification in the UK and also in various countries across the world. Incorporated in 2006, we have two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing ISO 9001 certification and various product and ISO process certifications.
We are independent experts in auditing and the most trusted ISO 9001 certification body in ensuring the conformity and requirements of international management standards. We effectively support our clients to implement the management system for their growth and development.
Procedure to Obtain ISO 9001 Certification through IAS:
- Initially, make an inquiry on our global website or contact us directly through mail or telephone, based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free on our website.
- After reviewing the application, IAS will contact you for further certification procedures.
- Our auditors will form a customized plan to perform the ISO 9001 certification audit.
- Our ISO 9001 Certification audit includes 2 major stages:
- Evaluation of your organization – Readiness Audit
- Verifying objective evidence and conformity to the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements – Implementation Audit
- IAS will convey the audit findings, any non-conformities, and any necessary observations found during the audit to your organization.
- The time duration for effective non-conformity closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Verification and validation of non-conformity closure and also follow-up visits will be conducted by our IAS team.
- Finally, IAS will issue ISO 9001 certification with a validity of three years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months throughout the ISO 9001 certification validity period.
- IAS will also conduct a re-certification audit after the validity of the initial ISO 9001 certification.
For more details about ISO 9001 certification as well as other ISO management standards & product certification and audit procedures, kindly contact us at [email protected]