What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 is an international standard for a management system of occupational health and safety. It specifies the requirements to reduce or prevent accidental death or injuries, diseases to employees in the workplace. Further, It also helps to improve the workplace, physical or mental health of employees.
OH&S 45001:2018 encourages the organization’s risk-based thinking by eliminating the risks and gain opportunities. However, the ISO 45001:2018 is applicable to any organization, who are willing to improve their workplace, employees wellness, and their safety.
ISO 45001:2018 can be integrated with other management standards for successful growth in the business. This standard guides the organizations to analyze, measure, and monitor hazard identification, incident reporting, job hazard analysis for the employees’ safety and welfare.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018 in business
- Improves employee work satisfaction and workplace
- Global recognition of your business
- Meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for your business
- Reduce risk and hazard from equipment or machinery
- Enhance the performance of OH&S
- Reduce unnecessary cost
- Increased customer acquisition
ISO 45001:2018 Certification is applicable for:
Any industry, irrespective of its size or services, who wants to improve its employees’ safety and their welfare, such as:
- Power plant,
- Chemical manufacturers, etc.,
ISO 45001:2018 Certification body – IAS
Integrated assessment services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 45001:2018 Certification Body, operating in United Kingdom which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS incorporated and successfully operating in other major countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, USA since 2007.
We are an independent expert in auditing and the most trusted ISO 45001:2018 certification body in ensuring the conformity and requirements of international management standards. We effectively support our clients to implement the management system for their growth and development.
As an accredited certification body in UK, IAS offers product certifications such as CE Marking, GREEN, HALAL, ROHS, VAPT, GOST-R, BRC, HACCP, etc.
Also, IAS provides lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training for individuals as well as for groups with qualified auditors and technical experts who also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification requirements and achieve the required ISO certification.
Procedure to attain ISO 45001:2018 Certification through IAS:
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or else contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reviewing the application, IAS will contact you for further certification procedures.
- Also, our auditors will plan and initiate the audit at your organization.
- Basically, our ISO 45001:2018 Certification audit includes 2 major stages.
- Evaluation of your organization – readiness audit
- Verifying objective evidence and conformity to the ISO 45001:2018 standard requirements
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Verification and validation of NC Closure and also follow-up visits should be done by IAS Team.
- Finally, Issuance of ISO 45001:2018 certificate with a validity of three years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit by IAS for every 12 months.
- Re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification.
- Logo usage will suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
- For instance, the organization has failed any terms and condition of IAS, the certificate will be suspended with prior notification.