What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 is an international standard for a management system of occupational health and safety (OHSMS). It specifies the requirements to reduce or prevent accidental death, injuries, or diseases to employees in the workplace. Furthermore, it helps to improve the physical and mental health of all employees.
ISO 45001:2018 can be integrated with other management standards for successful growth in the business. This standard guides the organizations to analyze, measure, and monitor hazard identification, incident reporting, and job hazard analysis for the employees’ safety and welfare.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification for Businesses
- Improves employee satisfaction in the workplace
- Global recognition of your business
- Meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for your business
- Reduces risk and hazard from equipment or machinery
- Enhances the performance of OHSMS
- Reduces unnecessary costs
- Increased customer satisfaction and retention
Who Can Apply for ISO 45001 Certification?
Any industry, irrespective of its size or services, that wants to improve its employees’ safety and their welfare, can apply for ISO 45001 certification. The following are some of the most common industries that benefit from ISO 45001 certification:
- Mining Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Construction Industry
- Power Plants
- Chemical Manufacturers
Why Choose IAS for ISO 45001 Certification?
Although the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) establishes and publishes the ISO 45001 standards, they do not perform ISO 45001 certification. Therefore, organizations turn to third-party certification bodies to obtain ISO 45001 certification such as IAS. Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 45001 Certification Body, operating in the United Kingdom, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). We provide ISO 45001 certification in the UK and also in various countries across the world. Incorporated in 2006, we have two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing ISO 45001 certification and various product and ISO process certifications.
We are independent experts in auditing and the most trusted ISO 45001 certification body in ensuring the conformity and requirements of international management standards. We effectively support our clients to implement the management system for their growth and development.
Procedure to Obtain ISO 45001 Certification through IAS:
- Initially, make an inquiry on our global website or contact us directly through mail or telephone, based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free on our website.
- After reviewing the application, IAS will contact you for further certification procedures.
- Our auditors will form a customized plan to perform the ISO 45001 certification audit.
- Our ISO 45001 Certification audit includes 2 major stages:
- Evaluation of your organization – Readiness Audit
- Verifying objective evidence and conformity to the ISO 45001:2018 standard requirements – Implementation Audit
- IAS will convey the audit findings, any non-conformities, and any necessary observations found during the audit to your organization.
- The time duration for effective non-conformity closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Verification and validation of non-conformity closure and also follow-up visits will be conducted by our IAS team for ISO 45001 certification.
- Finally, IAS will issue ISO 45001 certification with a validity of three years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months throughout the ISO 45001 certification validity period.
- IAS will also conduct a re-certification audit after the validity of the initial ISO 45001 certification.
ISO 45001 Certification Cost
IAS provides competitive pricing for ISO 45001 certification. The ISO 45001 Certification cost depends on the size and nature of your organizational structure. ISO 45001 certification cost also depends on your organization’s knowledge and preparedness in implementing an ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system. The total cost includes service charges, auditor fees, audit reports, site visits, certification issuance, etc.
IAS offers a free quotation service to help you understand the cost of ISO 45001 Certification and all the associated fees such as consultancy, training, documentation, re-certification audits, etc. Please get in touch with us to get a free quotation!
For more details about ISO 45001 certification, ISO 45001 certification cost, other ISO management standards & product certification, and audit procedures, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org