About ISO 27001:2013
ISO 27001:2013 is an international standard for an Information Security Management System (ISMS), globally recognized as the ISO 27000 family of standards. ISMS is implemented by systematically addressing the risk and opportunities that affect data security and information in the organization.
ISO 27001 standard defines the information management system requirements which give confidence to all interested parties by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the organization’s data and information. ISO 27001:2013 is implemented in the organization by defining the security policy, risk assessment, statement of applicability, and setting objectives. The ISO Information Security Management System standard provides a framework for the organization to improve asset management, information security, human resource, access control, etc.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification for Businesses
The following are just some of the many benefits your organization can achieve through ISO 27001 certification:
- It improves the organization’s data and information security
- Effective implementation of an information security management system
- Fulfills statutory and regulatory requirements
- Reduces threats, risk, or security breaches
- Global recognition for acquiring new clients
Who Can Apply for ISO 27001 Certification?
Any industry, regardless of size or location, that deals with customers’ data and information can apply for ISO 27001 certification. The following are industries that can benefit from ISO 27001 certification:
- Software companies
- Insurance companies
- Information Technology Industries
- Government Agencies
Why Choose IAS for ISO 27001 Certification?
Although the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) establishes and publishes the ISO 27001 standards, they do not perform ISO 27001 certification. Therefore, organizations turn to third-party certification bodies to obtain ISO 27001 certification such as IAS. Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 27001 Certification Body, operating in the United Kingdom, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). We provide ISO 27001 certification in the UK and also in various countries across the world. Incorporated in 2006, we have two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing ISO 27001 certification and various product and ISO process certifications.
We are independent experts in auditing and the most trusted ISO 27001 certification body in ensuring the conformity and requirements of international management standards. We effectively support our clients to implement the management system for their growth and development.
Procedure to Obtain ISO 27001 Certification through IAS:
- Initially, make an inquiry on our global website or contact us directly through mail or telephone, based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free on our website.
- After reviewing the application, IAS will contact you for further certification procedures.
- Our auditors will form a customized plan to perform the ISO 27001 certification audit.
- Our ISO 27001 Certification audit includes 2 major stages:
- Evaluation of your organization – Readiness Audit
- Verifying objective evidence and conformity to the ISO 27001:2013 standard requirements – Implementation Audit
- IAS will convey the audit findings, any non-conformities, and any necessary observations found during the audit to your organization.
- The time duration for effective non-conformity closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Verification and validation of non-conformity closure and also follow-up visits will be conducted by our IAS team for ISO 27001 certification.
- Finally, IAS will issue ISO 27001 certification with a validity of three years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months throughout the ISO 27001 certification validity period.
- IAS will also conduct a re-certification audit after the validity of the initial ISO 27001 certification.
ISO 27001 Certification Cost
IAS provides competitive pricing for ISO 27001 certification. The ISO 27001 Certification cost depends on the size and nature of your organizational structure. ISO 27001 certification cost also depends on your organization’s knowledge and preparedness in implementing an ISO 9001 quality management system. The total ISO 27001 certification cost includes service charges, auditor fees, audit reports, site visits, certification issuance, etc.
IAS offers a free quotation service to help you understand the ISO 27001 Certification cost and all the associated fees such as consultancy, training, documentation, re-certification audits, etc. Please get in touch with us to get a quotation for the total ISO 27001 certification cost.
For more details about ISO 27001 certification, ISO 27001 certification cost, other ISO management standards & product certification, and audit procedures, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org