What is ISO 22301:2019?
ISO 22301 is an international standard for Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) to analyze, plan, recover, and implement the business process from unexpected events.
ISO 22301:2019 claims to protect the organization’s management from an unexpected disruption that arises from its risk assessment or any other disaster to the business having difficulties or failure in supplying products or services.
ISO 22301 certification aims to safeguard an organization from potential threats and disruptions. Organizations that comply with ISO 22301 standards tend to enhance their customers’ confidence about the consistency in delivering the services or products without any interruption.
A customized Business Continuity Plan within organizations assists in every aspect of the business process, including human resources, asset management, supplies, and maintenance. This helps organizations make decisions and build a recovery plan prior to any disruptions.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Certification for Businesses
- Identifies risks and easily reduces the impacts of any disruptions
- Reduction in revenue loss & improves the recovery time
- Improves customer faith and reliability
- Global recognition to the business
- Promotes a good reputation of organizations
Who Can Apply for ISO 22301 Certification?
All organizations, regardless of size, type or location, are eligible to obtain ISO 22301 certification if they can fulfill the requirements of ISO 22301. ISO 22301 certification may be appropriate for you if you need to demonstrate to stakeholders that your organization can swiftly recover from operational disruptions and provide consistent and effective service.
Why Choose IAS for ISO 22301 Certification?
Although the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) establishes and publishes the ISO 22301 standards, they do not perform ISO 22301 certification. Therefore, organizations turn to third-party certification bodies to obtain ISO 22301 certification such as IAS. Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 22301 Certification Body, operating in the United Kingdom, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). We provide ISO 22301 certification in the UK and also in various countries across the world. Incorporated in 2006, we have two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing ISO 22301 certification and various product and ISO process certifications.
We are independent experts in auditing and the most trusted ISO 22301 certification body in ensuring the conformity and requirements of international management standards. We effectively support our clients to implement the management system for their growth and development.
Procedure to Obtain ISO 22301 Certification through IAS:
- Initially, make an inquiry on our global website or contact us directly through mail or telephone, based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free on our website.
- After reviewing the application, IAS will contact you for further certification procedures.
- Our auditors will form a customized plan to perform the ISO 22301 certification audit.
- Our ISO 22301 Certification audit includes 2 major stages:
- Evaluation of your organization – Readiness Audit
- Verifying objective evidence and conformity to the ISO 22301:2019 standard requirements – Implementation Audit
- IAS will convey the audit findings, any non-conformities, and any necessary observations found during the audit to your organization.
- The time duration for effective non-conformity closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Verification and validation of non-conformity closure and also follow-up visits will be conducted by our IAS team for ISO 22301 certification.
- Finally, IAS will issue ISO 22301 certification with a validity of three years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months throughout the ISO 22301 certification validity period.
- IAS will also conduct a re-certification audit after the validity of the initial ISO 22301 certification.
ISO 22301 Certification Cost
IAS provides competitive pricing for ISO 22301 certification. The ISO 22301 Certification cost depends on the size and nature of your organizational structure. ISO 22301 certification cost also depends on your organization’s knowledge and preparedness in implementing an ISO 22301 business continuity management system. The total cost includes service charges, auditor fees, audit reports, site visits, certification issuance, etc.
IAS offers a free quotation service to help you understand the cost of ISO 22301 Certification and all the associated fees such as consultancy, training, documentation, re-certification audits, etc. Please get in touch with us to get a free quotation!
For more details about ISO 22301 certification, ISO 22301 certification cost, other ISO management standards & product certification, and audit procedures, kindly contact us at [email protected]