What is ISO/IEC 20000:2018?
The international standard ISO 20000 defines parameters for determining an organization’s IT Service Management System’s effectiveness. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) collaborated to create ISO/IEC 20000. This standard guarantees that IT services are delivered in line with customers’ and users’ needs.
ISO 20000 specifies how to govern, monitor, and maintain the quality, design, transition, and delivery of services, as well as how to continuously improve them. It enables businesses to comply with regulatory standards while also impressing clients with high-quality services.
Benefits of ISO 20000 Certification for Businesses
- Improves the quality of services
- Effective implementation of an information technology service management system.
- Acquire statutory and regulatory requirements
- Continuous improvement and credibility
- Global recognition for acquiring new clients
- Reduces unwanted incidents, errors, and deviations
Who Can Apply for ISO 20000 Certification?
Any business that provides IT services, whether public or commercial, can obtain ISO 20000 certification. The following are some examples of companies that would benefit from ISO 20000 certification:
- Financial/Accounting Services
- Companies that provide insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Banks in the Healthcare Industry and Hospitals
- Governmental Organizations
Why Choose IAS for ISO 20000 Certification?
Although the International Organization for Standardization and International Electrotechnical Commission establishes and publishes the ISO/IEC 20000 standards, they do not perform ISO 20000 certification. Therefore, organizations turn to third-party certification bodies to obtain ISO 20000 certification such as IAS. Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 20000 Certification Body, operating in the United Kingdom, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). We provide ISO 20000 certification in the UK and also in various countries across the world. Incorporated in 2006, we have two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing ISO 20000 certification and various product and ISO process certifications.
We are independent experts in auditing and the most trusted ISO 20000 certification body in ensuring the conformity and requirements of international management standards. We effectively support our clients to implement the management system for their growth and development.
Procedure to Obtain ISO 20000 Certification through IAS:
- Initially, make an inquiry on our global website or contact us directly through mail or telephone, based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free on our website.
- After reviewing the application, IAS will contact you for further certification procedures.
- Our auditors will form a customized plan to perform the ISO 20000 certification audit.
- Our ISO 20000 Certification audit includes 2 major stages:
- Evaluation of your organization – Readiness Audit
- Verifying objective evidence and conformity to the ISO 20000:2018 standard requirements – Implementation Audit
- IAS will convey the audit findings, any non-conformities, and any necessary observations found during the audit to your organization.
- The time duration for effective non-conformity closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Verification and validation of non-conformity closure and also follow-up visits will be conducted by our IAS team for ISO 20000 certification.
- Finally, IAS will issue ISO 20000 certification with a validity of three years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months throughout the ISO 20000 certification validity period.
- IAS will also conduct a re-certification audit after the validity of the initial ISO 20000 certification.
ISO 20000 Certification Cost
IAS provides competitive pricing for ISO 20000 certification. The ISO 20000 Certification cost depends on the size and nature of your organizational structure. ISO 20000 certification cost also depends on your organization’s knowledge and preparedness in implementing an ISO 20000 information technology service management system. The total cost includes service charges, auditor fees, audit reports, site visits, certification issuance, etc.
IAS offers a free quotation service to help you understand the cost of ISO 20000 Certification and all the associated fees such as consultancy, training, documentation, re-certification audits, etc. Please get in touch with us to get a free quotation!
For more details about ISO 20000 certification, ISO 20000 certification cost, other ISO management standards & product certification, and audit procedures, kindly contact us at [email protected]