About cGMP Certification
cGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations implemented by the FDA. cGMP standards assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities in the food and drug manufacturing industries. Also, cGMP regulation ensures effective quality management systems by detecting, preventing failures, work procedure, testing in their management.
Moreover, the word “current” in cGMP ensures that the organization’s methodologies, instruments, and testing practices are up to date with current technologies to manufacture quality products that are safe and efficient.
Even though cGMP certification is a minimum requirement for the food and drug manufacturing industry, it follows a robust set of procedures and techniques which give many advantages to achieve your organization’s business goals.
Who Can Apply for cGMP Certification?
Currently, cGMP certification is mandatory for food and drugs manufacturers to assure better customer satisfaction. So if your company is endorsed in any of the following industries, then you are required to have cGMP certification:
- Food Manufacturers – This specific type of cGMP certification follows strict guidelines when manufacturing ingredients that are both for internal consumption and given to other companies.
- Drug Manufacturers – Here, cGMP standards are designed for drug manufacturers whose products require FDA approval before their distribution. If you are an active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer or a repackager, then you must have cGMP certification to ensure that your company has a proper quality management system in place.
- Distributors – cGMP certification becomes necessary if you are a distributor who ships drugs to hospitals, pharmacies, physicians’ offices, nursing homes, or medical clinics. Moreover, this specific certification is only applicable if you are the distributor of FDA-approved drugs.
Benefits of cGMP Certification for Businesses
- Improves the safety and quality of products
- Best standardized practices and up-to-date technologies in business
- Improves customer confidence in using your products
- Improves business growth and revenues
- Improves business benchmark with other competent
Why Choose IAS to Achieve cGMP Certification?
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a universally recognized accredited Certification body in the United Kingdom for providing product certification as well as management system certification. We provide cGMP Certification in the UK and also in various countries across the world. Incorporated in 2006, we have two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing cGMP Certification and other product as well as process certifications.
IAS provides complete guidance for its clients (organizations/manufacturers) to comply with all the required specifications to achieve the desired cGMP certification. Additionally, we provide GMP certification online to allow any organization around the globe to get certified.
Procedure to Attain cGMP Certification
- Initially, make an inquiry on our global website regarding cGMP certification, or contact us through mail or telephone based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form for cGMP certification which is available for free on our website and send an email to [email protected]
- After reviewing the application, IAS will contact you for further certification procedures.
- Our auditors will come with a customized plan to perform the audit
- Our auditors will analyze all the possible requirements related to your product and identify the requirements that meet the specifications of your applied product.
- The audit will be carried out by evaluating the products and technical documents submitted by your organization. IAS will release the audit report with the deviation report (only if any non-conformities are found during the audit).
- IAS will issue cGMP Certification which helps you promote your product anywhere across the world
GMP Certification Online
In order to provide flexible services to our customers, IAS has introduced the facility of GMP certification online. The process of applying for GMP certification online is similar to the procedure mentioned above, but you get the advantage of 24×7 availability and quick service. IAS now uses an online web testing platform to conduct audits for GMP certification online, making it easier to obtain your certification. GMP certification online is less costly, fast, and easy through IAS. Contact us today for a free consultation!
For more information on cGMP certification and how to apply, please contact us at [email protected]