What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 is an international standard that provides a framework for an organization’s occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system. This standard enables the organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and their wellness. It specifies requirements to monitor, control, and as well as to reduce accidents, injuries, or deaths in the working environment.
ISO 45001 certification in the organization requires the commitment from top management to all levels and functions to implement successful occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system to lead the organization in a strategic direction to achieve its goals.
The ISO 45001 certification is applicable to any organization that wants to improve its OH&S performance and to meets its objectives, safety policy, and obligatory compliances for continual improvement.
Benefits ISO 45001:2018 certification
- Helps meet legal and other requirements
- Improves employee satisfaction
- Better communication in workplace
- Improved workers’ safety
- Enhances customers’ confidence
- develops stakeholder trust in your business process and system
- Also, promotes the organization’s reputation
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is the most trusted certification body, prominent in providing various ISO management certification and product certification in Netherlands, accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS).
- We have qualified auditors and technical expertise to support our clients for their certification process and assist them in meeting the ISO 45001:2018 standard requirements for successful certification.
- Other than Netherlands, IAS is also successfully operating in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, and USA.
- IAS also expertise in providing IRCA certified training on various ISO standards. We offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, Halal, CE Marking, etc.
ISO 45001:2018 certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone-based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reviewing the application, we will contact you to discuss further certification procedures.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any), and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Finally, after the successful implementation, IAS will provide the ISO 45001:2018 certificate which has a validity of 3 years.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit for every 12 months.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal, or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
Further, to know more details about ISO 45001:2018 certification and kindly contact us – email@example.com.