ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Italy
- IAS (Integrated Assessment Services), a leading ISO training platform in Italy. We are an accredited training body for providing lead auditor training internal auditor training as well as awareness and foundation training on various ISO standards.
- IAS not only provides ISO 27001 lead auditor training service in Italy but also in numerous countries across the globe including the European countries such as UK, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands, and so on.
- IAS also has branches and representatives in other countries such as India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, and so on.
Professional tutors: Our tutors are real-time auditors who have years of industry background experience in auditing and training. They will train the delegates to understand every requirement of the standard thoroughly with a clear understanding. Also, our auditors will provide practical examples to transform the candidates into a competent ISO 27001 lead auditor.
Course duration: 5 days (40 hours) training program
Course content: Our ISO 27001 lead auditor training course includes,
- ISO 27001:2013 introduction
- ISO 27001 requirements and its clauses
- Overview of the information security management system
- ISMS concepts as well as its benefits
- Annex XL framework (high-level structure)
- Audit definition and its types
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Explanation about audit planning, preparation of checklist and follow-up activities
- Also, the roles and responsibilities of an ISO 27001 lead auditor
To keep the delegates engaged with the ISO 27001 lead auditor training, it also includes:
- Group discussion
- Mock tests
- Sample audit scenarios and
- Also, exercises and frequent assessments
Training formats: In-class training and online training
Accreditation: IAS offers IRCA approved ISO 27001 lead auditor training course. So, the delegates can confidently conduct a third party ISMS audit at any organization. Also, on the successful completion of this IRCA accredited course, the delegates can apply and get their names registered in the CQI-IRCA registry as a lead auditor.
Examination: IAS conducts a final written examination at the end of the training program. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. All delegates have to attend this examination to achieve the ISO 27001 lead auditor course completion certificate.
Certification: IAS issues professional IRCA approved ISO 27001 lead auditor certificate for the delegates who completed the course successfully. Also, we provide a participation certificate for all who attended the 5 days training program and took the written examination.
The investment for this course covers:
- Course material
- Lunch and refreshments
- Especially, IRCA accredited ISO 27001 lead auditor certificate on the successful completion
Objectives of ISO 27001 lead auditor training
- ISO 27001 lead auditor training certainly develops delegates’ knowledge and skills to conduct a full audit of the information security management system on ISO 27001.
- This training provides exceptional auditing skills to plan, conduct, and manage both internal as well as external ISO 27001 audits in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Moreover, the ISO 27001 lead auditor training helps the delegates to meet the requirements of an IRCA certified ISO 27001 lead auditor.
Why is it important?
By completing the ISO 27001 lead auditor training course successfully, the delegates can:
- Understand the ISO 27001:2013 requirements as well as its clauses
- Learn the auditing techniques and methods to conduct a proficient third-party audit
- Take awareness and foundation training program on ISO 27001 for co-employees
- Prepare audit report with corrective actions and follow-up procedures
- Also, you can lead the top management in the implementation of the organization’s process and system
Who should attend?
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training course is apt for anyone interested to learn the requirements of ISO 27001 as well as information security management system concepts and definitions. But, this course is important for:
- Information security managers
- ISO 27001:2013 Internal auditor
- ISMS consultants
- Management representatives
Is there any prior knowledge required to participate in this course?
Yes. To attend this ISO 27001 lead auditor course, the delegates should have the basic knowledge of:
- ISO 27001 requirements
- ISMS concepts as well as its importance
Looking for more details about our ISO 27001 lead auditor training program? Kindly call us!