What is ISO 27001 Certification?
ISO 27001 Certification ensures the organization to build a secure information security management system. It enhances customer confidence and strengthens the relationship with stakeholders/clients. This improves credibility as well as the profitability of your business. Also, the ISO 27001 certification protects the corporate image of your organization.
Overview to ISO 27001
ISO 27001 for Information Security Management System (ISMS) specifies requirements to continually improve the information security system of your organization. This international standard provides control measures to protect the information in various forms such as digital, paper-based, intellectual property, company secrets, and data on devices, in the cloud, and hard copies. Also, ISO 27001 enables the organizations to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 27001:2013 and Risk-based thinking
The latest standard, ISO 27001:2013 is structured with Risk-based thinking that helps organizations to evaluate and manage the risks in the processes and system. Also, this standard adapts with PDCA (Plan-DO-Check-Act) approach to improve the organizations’ information security management systematically.
Why is the ISO 27001 Certification important?
- Enhances the ISMS performance
- Helps secure the confidential information and data
- Develops the customers’ confidence
- Strengthens the relationship with stakeholders
- Also, protects the organization’s reputation
Is ISO 27001 suitable for all organizations?
Yes. Whether it’s a small or large organization, the requirements of ISO 27001 are intended to be applicable for all organizations that address customers’ data and information.
IAS – The most trusted ISO 27001 certification body in Italy
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is one of the universally recognized ISO 27001 Certification bodies in Italy. We offer management system certifications not only against ISO 27001 but also on various popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 45001, 14001, 22000, 50001, so on.
We offer ISO 27001 Certification Service in Italy and also in numerous countries across all around the world including European countries such as France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and so on.
IAS is famous for providing product certification such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, Halal, GOST-R, RoHS, etc.
We also offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO standards.
Top 10 reasons to choose IAS
- As a UQAS accredited body, IAS provides globally accepted ISO 27001 Certification for all organizations, regardless of the size, that has successfully implemented all the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Our auditors professionally experienced IRCA Certified lead auditors who support the organization to implement every requirement of the desired ISO standard effectively.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing the ISO 27001 Certification for the organization which is taking risks to implement its quality management system.
- IAS offers consistent as well as comfortable services with professional experts.
- Affordable: IAS offers ISO 27001 Certification Service at affordable prices to make clients satisfied.
- Simple yet effective processes: We make our clients happy by providing effective services by analyzing the latest trend of the local market.
- Our auditors also act as a consultant to guide the organization in each step of the certification process for the effective implementation of the desired ISO standard.
- Especially, IAS provides ISO 27001 Certification with a validity of 3 years.
- We also conduct a surveillance audit every year to help organizations to keep their management system complies with the latest technology.
- Finally, IAS also performs a Re-certification audit after the validity of Initial certification.
Want to know more about IAS and our ISO 27001 Certification service? Feel free to contact us!