What is ISO 22000 Certification?
ISO 22000 Certification is the most recognized ISO food safety management system certification. It enables the organization to eliminate low-quality food and food safety hazards and as well as to provide safety, high-quality food. This enhances customers’ satisfaction in your food products and services. Also, the ISO 22000 Certification promotes the brand image and helps increase the profitability of your business.
Overview to ISO 22000
ISO 22000 for Food Safety Management System (FSMS) provides requirements to continually improve food safety and quality. This international standard specifies control measures to monitor, maintain, and implement the food safety system performance of the organization. It encourages food suppliers to prepare and provide safe, healthy food. Also, ISO 22000 helps the food industries to satisfy the legal food safety requirements.
ISO 22000:2018 and Risk-based thinking
The latest standard, ISO 22000:2018 is structured with Risk-based thinking that helps organizations to evaluate and manage the risks in the processes and system. Also, this standard adapts with PDCA (Plan-DO-Check-Act) approach to improve the organizations’ food safety management systematically.
Why is the ISO 22000 Certification important?
- Enhances the FSMS performance
- Develops food safety and quality
- Ensures the food is safe for human consumption
- Customer satisfaction
- Reduces compliance
- Eliminate low-quality food
- Also, promotes the organization’s reputation
Is ISO 22000 suitable for all food business industries?
Yes. Whether it’s a small or large organization, the requirements of ISO 22000 are intended to be applicable for all organizations in the food supply chain, from farm to fork.
IAS – The most trusted ISO 22000 certification body in Italy
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is one of the universally recognized ISO 22000 Certification bodies in Italy. We offer management system certifications not only against ISO 22000 but also on various popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 27001, 14001, 45001, 50001, so on.
We offer ISO 22000 Certification Service in Italy and also in numerous countries across all around the world including European countries such as France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and so on.
IAS is famous for providing product certification such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, Halal, GOST-R, RoHS, etc.
We also offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO standards.
Top 10 reasons to choose IAS
- As a UQAS accredited body, IAS provides globally accepted ISO 22000 Certification for all organizations, regardless of the size that has successfully implemented all the requirements of the ISO 22000:2018 standard.
- Our auditors professionally experienced IRCA Certified lead auditors who support the organization to implement every requirement of the desired ISO standard effectively.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing the ISO 22000 Certification for the organization which is taking risks to implement its quality management system.
- IAS offers consistent as well as comfortable services with professional experts.
- Affordable: IAS offers ISO 22000 Certification Service at affordable prices to make clients satisfied.
- Simple yet effective processes: We make our clients happy by providing effective services by analyzing the latest trend of the local market.
- Our auditors also act as a consultant to guide the organization in each step of the certification process for the effective implementation of the desired ISO standard.
- Especially, IAS provides ISO 22000 Certification with a validity of 3 years.
- We also conduct a surveillance audit every year to help organizations to keep their management system complies with the latest technology.
- Finally, IAS also performs a Re-certification audit after the validity of Initial certification.
Want to know more about IAS and our ISO 22000 Certification service? Feel free to contact us!