What is ISO 14001 Certification?
ISO 14001 Certification implements the Environmental Management System (EMS) performance of the organization. This globally accepted certification promotes an organization’s reputation and develops its competency to stand alone from other organizations. It helps plan, design, and develop the working environment to ensure the safety of employees and others. Moreover, the ISO 14001 Certification proves an organization’s commitment to reducing the environmental risks and impacts on organizational activities, products, and services.
Overview to ISO 14001
ISO 14001 for environmental management system provides requirements to monitor, control, and manage the environmental risks in an organization. This international standard specifies control measures to continually improve the organizations’ environmental performance. It helps utilize the resources effectively and minimizes the operational cost. Also, the ISO 14001 standard enables the industries to meet the applicable legal requirements.
ISO 14001:2015 and Risk-based thinking
The latest standard, ISO 14001:2015 is structured with Risk-based thinking that helps organizations to evaluate and manage the risks in the processes and system. Also, this standard adapts with PDCA (Plan-DO-Check-Act) approach to improve the organizations’ environmental management systematically.
Why is the ISO 14001 Certification important?
- Improves the EMS performance
- Reduces environmental impacts on the organization’s activities and services
- Increases process efficiency as well as profitability
- Customer satisfaction
- Boosts stakeholder confidence
- Brings global recognition to your organization
- Also, enhances competency as well as credibility
Is ISO 14001 suitable for all organizations?
Yes. Whether it’s a small or large organization, the requirements of ISO 14001 are intended to be applicable for all organizations, irrespective of its type and field of activity.
IAS – The most trusted ISO 14001 certification body in Italy
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is one of the universally recognized ISO 14001 Certification bodies in Italy. We offer management system certifications not only against ISO 14001 but also on various popular ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 27001, 22000, 45001, 50001, so on.
We offer ISO 14001 Certification Service in Italy and also in numerous countries across all around the world including European countries such as France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and so on.
IAS is famous for providing product certification such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, Halal, GOST-R, RoHS, etc.
We also offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO standards.
Top 10 reasons to choose IAS
- As a UQAS accredited body, IAS provides globally accepted ISO 14001 Certification for all organizations, regardless of the type, size, or the product or services they provide, that have successfully implemented all the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- Our auditors professionally experienced IRCA Certified lead auditors who support the organization to implement every requirement of the desired ISO standard effectively.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing the ISO 14001 Certification for the organization which is taking risks to implement its quality management system.
- IAS offers consistent as well as comfortable services with professional experts.
- Affordable: IAS offers ISO 14001 Certification Service at affordable prices to make clients satisfied.
- Simple yet effective processes: We make our clients happy by providing effective services by analyzing the latest trend of the local market.
- Our auditors also act as a consultant to guide the organization in each step of the certification process for the effective implementation of the desired ISO standard.
- Especially, IAS provides ISO 14001 Certification with a validity of 3 years.
- We also conduct a surveillance audit every year to help organizations to keep their management system complies with the latest technology.
- Finally, IAS also performs a Re-certification audit after the validity of Initial certification.
Want to know more about IAS and our ISO 14001 Certification service? Feel free to contact us!