What is HACCP Certification?
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a food safety system standard that provides requirements to analyze, monitor, and as well as to control the biological, physical, and chemical hazards in food safety. It also specifies critical control points, critical limits, and control measures to inspire the food processors and to continually improve the FSMS performance of the organization. Also, this globally recognized system standard minimizes food safety hazards and eliminates low-quality food.
HACCP Certification shows an organization’s commitment to preventing food safety hazards and providing high-quality food. This certification enhances consumers’ confidence in your food and food preparation process. It ensures food safety and as well as helps you enhance the confidence of the customers. Also, HACCP Certification improves credibility and increases profitability by promoting food quality.
Why is the HACCP Certification important?
- Improves food safety system performance
- Ensures the food quality and safety
- Reduces food safety hazards and risks
- Enhances customer satisfaction
- Increases credibility
- Also, promotes the organization’s reputation
Is HACCP suitable for all types of food handlers?
Yes. Whether it’s a small or large organization, HACCP Certification applies to all kinds of organizations/food handlers in the food supply chain.
IAS – The most trusted HACCP certification body in Italy
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is one of the universally recognized HACCP Certification bodies in Italy. We offer management system certifications not only against HACCP but also on various popular ISO standards such as ISO 14001, 27001, 22000, 45001, and so on.
We offer HACCP Certification Service in Italy and also in numerous countries across all around the world including European countries such as France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and so on.
IAS is famous for providing product certification such as CE Marking, Green, Kosher, Halal, GOST-R, RoHS, etc.
We also offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO standards.
Top 10 reasons to choose IAS
- As a UQAS accredited body, IAS provides globally accepted HACCP Certification for all organizations, regardless of the size, that has successfully implemented all the requirements of the HACCP standard.
- Our auditors professionally experienced IRCA Certified lead auditors who support the organization to implement every requirement of the desired ISO standard effectively.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing the HACCP Certification for the organization which is taking risks to implement its quality management system.
- IAS offers consistent as well as comfortable services with professional experts.
- Affordable: IAS offers HACCP Certification Service at affordable prices to make clients satisfied.
- Simple yet effective processes: We make our clients happy by providing effective services by analyzing the latest trend of the local market.
- Our auditors also act as a consultant to guide the organization in each step of the certification process for the effective implementation of the desired ISO standard.
- Especially, IAS provides HACCP Certification with a validity of 3 years.
- We also conduct a surveillance audit every year to help organizations to keep their management system complies with the latest technology.
- Finally, IAS also performs a Re-certification audit after the validity of Initial certification.
Want to know more about IAS and our HACCP Certification service? Feel free to contact us!