About Green Certification
Green is the commonly recognized term to describe the products that are safe, eco-friendly, and socially acceptable. Green products are hazardless and safe to use. These products are the key elements to create a Green environment.
Green Certification improves the product quality by inspires the manufacturers to implement the Green.
measures in all stages of a product life cycle such as:
- Product design
- Raw materials
- Manufacturing process
- Product performance during use
- Also, in recycling/disposal
The Green Certification is proof of the future-focused organization. It promotes your business globally and helps you achieve more environmentally conscious customers. Also, the green certification promotes the brand image and profitability of your business.
Why is the Green Certification important?
- Increases green building projects
- Improves the use of natural resources
- Easy way to gain environmentally conscious customers
- Ensures products safety and quality
- Reduces operational cost
- Develops the confidence of customers as well as stakeholders
- Brings global recognition
- Also, enhances the organization’s reputation
IAS – The most trusted certification body in Italy
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is one of the universally recognized Green Certification bodies in Italy. We offer numerous product certifications and management system certifications such as ISO 14001, 27001, 22000, 45001, 50001, so on.
We offer Green Certification Service in Italy and also in numerous countries across all around the world including European countries such as France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and so on.
We also offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO standards.
Top 10 reasons to choose IAS
- As a UQAS accredited body, IAS provides globally accepted Green Certification for all organizations, regardless of the size that has successfully implemented all the specified requirements.
- Our auditors are professionally experienced IRCA Certified lead auditors who support the manufacturer/organization to implement every requirement effectively to achieve the desired certification.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than two decades of professional experience in auditing and providing the Green Certification for the manufacturer/organization which is taking risks to implement the applicable requirements.
- IAS offers consistent as well as comfortable services with professional experts.
- Affordable: IAS offers Green Certification Service at affordable prices to make clients satisfied.
- Simple yet effective processes: We make our clients happy by providing effective services by analyzing the latest trend of the local market.
- Our auditors also act as a consultant to guide the organization in each step of the certification process for the effective implementation.
- Especially, IAS provides Green Certification with a validity of 3 years.
- We also conduct a surveillance audit every year to help organizations/manufacturers to keep their products comply with the latest technology.
- Finally, IAS also performs a Re-certification audit after the validity of Initial certification.
Want to know more about IAS and our Green Certification service? Feel free to contact us!