About ISO 9001 lead auditor training course:
Boost your skills to conduct a full audit of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 with the ISO 9001 lead auditor training course. It certainly enables delegates to plan, conduct, manage, report, and follow-up a third party QMS audit. Also, the ISO 9001 lead auditor training helps the delegates to perform both internal and external QMS audit in compliance with ISO 19011 (guideline of auditing).
The leading ISO training body in Germany – IAS
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is an internationally recognized platform for ISO 9001 lead auditor training in Germany. We provide ISO 9001 lead auditor training not only in Germany but also in various countries across the globe including European countries such as France, Italy, Spain, and so on.
IAS also provides internal auditor training and awareness and foundation training courses on numerous ISO management system standards.
We are a famous ISO Certification body with UQAS accreditation. We also provide management system certifications and product certifications in Germany and also in various countries including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Bangladesh, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and so on.
What is included in our ISO 9001 lead auditor training course?
The topics covered in the ISO 9001 lead auditor course are:
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Quality Management principles
- ISO 9001:2015 clauses as well as their definitions
- Roles and responsibilities of Lead Auditor
- Audit definitions and also its types
- Auditing guidelines based on ISO 19011
- Methods and techniques for audit plan and preparation
- Procedures for QMS audit follow-ups and also for corrective actions
The investment in this course also covers:
- ISO 9001 lead auditor course materials
- Lunch and refreshments
- Most importantly, IRCA approved ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate
Why is it important?
The ISO 9001 lead auditor training helps the delegates to:
- Understand the concepts, definitions as well as benefits of an effective quality management system
- Learn the latest auditing techniques and methods
- Understand the accelerated learning techniques
- Take awareness and foundation training on ISO 9001 for their co-employees
- Gain skills to conduct a full audit of the quality management system based on ISO 9001
- Plan, perform and as well as manage a successful ISO 9001 audit
- Also, it enables the delegates to take audit reports and follow-up activities
ISO 9001 lead auditor training at IAS
IAS guides delegates to meet the requirements to become an IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor.
Course duration: 5 days – 40 hours training program
Who should attend: QMS internal auditors, quality managers, representatives as well as consultants.
Pre-requisites: Basic requirements of ISO 9001 and fundamental knowledge of QMS principles. Also, the delegates should know to communicate in English.
Tutors: our tutors are real-time auditors who are professional experts who will guide the delegates to understand definitions as well as concepts thoroughly to become a competent ISO 9001 lead auditor.
Accreditation: IAS offers IRCA approved ISO 9001 lead auditor training to provide delegates the knowledge as well as skills to conduct a proficient third-party audit at any organization. Also, the delegates can apply and get their name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry as a lead auditor.
Examination: IAS conducts a final written examination (2 hours) at the end of the training program.
Certification: All the delegates should participate in all 5 days of the training program and take the examination to achieve the professional certificate. The delegates who pass the written examination will get IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate. IAS also offers a participation certificate for all who attended the training program.
Online training: Now IAS also provides ISO 9001 lead auditor training online. It helps professionals or individuals to enhance their knowledge at the comfort of home or office.
To know more about ISO 9001 lead auditor course as well as our training schedule, kindly contact us for free discussion!