What is ISO 9001 standard and why is it important?
ISO 9001 certification plays a major role to implement the Quality Management System (QMS) performance of the organization. It is applicable for all organizations, regardless of their size, type, and nature.
ISO 9001:2015 is a high-level structure systematic international standard. Its requirements are designed for a better process approach, product realization, performance measurement, risk analysis, decision making, and for continual improvement of the organization. However, ISO 9001:2015 is a risk-based approach standard. The identification of risk and opportunity is based on the organization’s scope and products or services offered by an organization.
What are the benefits of obtaining the ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
- Increases the quality of products and services
- Encourages the involvement of people and top management
- Reduces compliance as well as improves customer satisfaction
- Global recognition of your business
- Good leadership practices
- Also, helps meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for your business
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer ISO 9001:2015 Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email email@example.com.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of ISO 9001:2015
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the ISO 9001:2015 certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.