What is ISO 50001:2018 Standard?
ISO 50001, a globally recognized standard provides control measures to reduce the consumption of energy, increase energy efficiency, and cost savings. It specifies requirements to control and manage the performance of the Energy Management System (EnMS) of the organization. Also, the ISO 50001 Standard provides a framework to meet the legal requirements and their energy specifications given by the Government.
Why is ISO 50001 Certification important?
ISO 50001:2018 is a high-level structure standard that uses the PDCA cycle approach. This standard helps organizations to implement energy policy and set achievable targets for energy use. Also, the ISO 50001:2018 provides guidelines to improve energy balance, Co2 emissions, and lower energy costs by using energy more efficiently.
ISO 50001 Certification is applicable to all organizations which intend to save energy and cost irrespective of their size. This certification helps to raise awareness among employees to use energy more effectively. Moreover, the ISO 50001 Certification assures the organization’s energy management system is effectively implemented to its customers and other relevant interested parties.
What are the benefits of ISO 50001:2018 Certification?
- Increases productivity, profitability and energy efficiency
- Global recognition of your business
- Effective energy management system and cost savings
- Good leadership practices
- Meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for your business
- Also, it can be integrated easily with other management standards
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 50001:2018 Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer ISO 50001:2018 Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve ISO 50001:2018 Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of ISO 50001:2018
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the ISO 50001:2018 certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.