What is ISO 45001 Standard and why is it important?
ISO 45001 is an international high-level structure standard for occupational health and safety. It specifies the requirements to reduce or prevent accidental death or injuries, diseases to employees in the workplace. Also, the ISO 45001 helps the organization to improve the workplace, physical or mental health of employees.
OH&S 45001:2018 encourages the organization’s risk-based thinking by eliminating the risks and gain opportunities. However, ISO 45001:2018 is applicable to any organization which is willing to improve their workplace, employee wellness, and their safety.
What are the benefits of ISO 45001:2018 Certification?
- Improves employee work satisfaction and workplace
- Global recognition to your business
- Meets applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for your business
- Reduce risk and hazard from equipment or machinery, environmental aspects
- Enhance the performance of OH&S
- Reduce unnecessary cost
- Also, increased customer acquisition.
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 45001:2018 Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer ISO 45001:2018 Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 50001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve ISO 45001:2018 Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of ISO 45001:2018
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the ISO 45001:2018 certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.