What is ISO 14001 Standard and why is it important?
ISO 14001:2015 is a worldwide and most important standard for all organizations, to manage its environmental affairs as well as to monitor its effect on the environment. Environmental Management System (EMS) provides a framework for organizations to mitigate the risks and demonstrates the good environmental and business practices.
Also, the ISO 14001:2015 is a high-level structure standard. It encourages the EMS to use of natural resources for their process and reduce wastages.
On the other hand, ISO 14001:2015 also reduces the hazardous effect on the business place. It improves environmental performance and also ensures the safety of the employees.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001:2015 Certification?
- Good environmental practices for better workplace
- Reduces wastage and recycling cost
- Reduces risk and hazards
- Global recognition of your business
- Customer acquisition is high
- Improve reputation and maintain the trust of your company
- Good leadership practices and engagement of peoples.
- Also, helps meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for your business
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized ISO 14001:2015 Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer ISO 14001:2015 Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve ISO 14001:2015 Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of ISO 14001:2015
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the ISO 14001:2015 certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.