What is HACCP and why is it important?
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), systematic approach for food manufacturing industries which prevents the process from biological, chemical, and physical hazards and ensures food safety. These hazards are analyzed and evaluated based on their potential impact causing food safety, CCP (critical control points) are defined to control the food safety hazards and limits are applied called as critical limits. These critical limits are monitored frequently; however, if the deviations have occurred, corrective actions are implemented to avoid reaching consumers. The implemented corrective actions are validated and verified by the HACCP Team and documented.
This set of procedures implemented by the organization will lead them to quality products and gain business opportunities by winning their customer’s satisfaction.
What are the benefits of HACCP Certification?
- International market access opportunity
- Employee satisfaction and their health and hygiene will increase
- Best practices for food safety
- Reduce wastages and improve profitability
- Increases customer satisfaction
IAS – the top-searching ISO certification body in Germany
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading globally recognized HACCP Certification Body operating in Germany and other major EU countries, which is accredited by Universal Quality Accreditation Services (UQAS). IAS is predominant in auditing the client companies for their business growth and development since 2006.
IAS is incorporated in 7 major countries and operating its associates in 14 more countries under the guidance of IAS-INDIA.
We offer HACCP Certification throughout the EU countries with the help of qualified auditors and technical expertise. We also act as a consultant for the organizations to implement ISO certification procedures to successfully get certified.
IAS also offers ISO management system certifications against ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 22301, 22000, etc. Furthermore, we provide product certifications such as CE Marking, GOST-R, Green, GOST-R, Kosher, Halal, BRC, cGMP, etc.
What are the procedures to achieve HACCP Certification?
- At first, Make an Enquiry in our website or contact us by telephone based on your country/region.
- Download and fill the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing your application, the certification audit process will begin.
- IAS will come out with the audit plan based on the scope submitted by your organization to conduct audits.
- Stage 1 audit includes the document review and site visit
- After the completion of the audit, IAS will provide audit reports with a deviation report (if found any deviation).
- Stage 2 audit verifies the effective implementation of HACCP
- The time duration for NC closure between 60-90 days.
- After successfully implementing the non-conformities, IAS will issue the HACCP certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every 12 months from the date of initial certification and as well as the re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over.